Truck Accident Attorneys in Deming, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
With nearly 15,000 residents, Deming, NM is the principal community and county seat of Luna County, New Mexico. Located just 33 miles north of the Mexico and United States border, Deming is no stranger to semi-truck traffic in the area.
Deming’s economy is largely based on transportation, agriculture, and energy, creating a culture of large-truck traffic throughout the city. At the Caruso Law Offices, PC our Deming truck accident attorneys have protected injury victims throughout the Deming community for more than 35 years. The devastating results of these injuries can topple a family’s quality of life quickly and without notice. Our Deming truck accident lawyers are here to help you fully recover from these injuries by pursuing the financial settlement you deserve to pay medical expenses and supplement your lost incomes. The expenses related to truck accident injuries can appear endless, and our Deming truck accident attorneys are here to help you recover from the overwhelming experience today.
The Critical Position of Deming, NM, and the US Government
According to the National Transportation Safety Board:
- The trucking industry accounts for approximately 70% of all freight transported annually in the U.S., and is a nearly $727 Billion industry, including:
- $197 billion in truck trade with Mexico
Because of this trade frequency, and the safety of the United States, Deming, NM plays a significant role in the following offices’ patrolling efforts in and around the area:
In addition to trade, tourism contributes to the local traffic and economy as well, with visitors using Deming as a passageway to Mexico, or for those who are interested in visiting:
- The Rockhound State Park: Named for its abundance of minerals; a unique location where visitors can search for geodes, perlite, quartz crystals, and jasper among others
Our Successful Financial Recovery Pursuit Never Ends: Truck Accident Injury Lawyers in Deming, NM
When an individual or family becomes the victim of a semi-truck crash, the first step in pursuing the negligent party is proving liability. Our Deming truck accident attorneys understand that most people who are involved in an accident with these huge vehicles require immediate medical care. It is important that your safety and well-being is the very first concern after an accident.
Our Deming truck accident lawyers have more than three decades of experience recovering financial settlements for our injured clients, even when they were unable to collect any evidence before leaving the scene.
The experienced investigators at the Caruso Law Offices, PC can build your case using the resources and partnerships we have developed over the past 35 years, including:
- Law enforcement specialists
- Traffic flow and concentration experts
- Insurance investigators
- Accident reconstruction professionals
- Medical authority statements and records from our client’s treatment
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC we only represent truck accident injury victims in Deming. For more than three decades, we have specialized in legally protecting our clients’ rights, and developing successful cases that allow us to pursue the best medical care available to help you fully recover from your injuries.
Costs Associated with Truck Accident Injuries
Truck accident injuries can be devastating, and require extended medical care and treatment. When you or a loved one is injured, the costs of care can be overwhelming, especially if you are unable to work, or are uninsured.
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC we can help you seek and recover costs associated with your injuries, including:
- Lost wages, including current and future pay
- Medical costs and treatment requirements
- Prescription costs and medical rental costs
- Therapy and rehabilitation sessions
- Extended physical and mental disability injury needs
- Property damage and losses
No two truck accident injury cases are the same. Our Deming truck accident lawyers will help you determine your overall care needs by examining your medical records, your losses, and your future requirements to ensure the case we build includes all the possible expenses associated with your injuries.
Call Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Deming, NM Today for a Free Consultation
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC our Deming truck accident attorneys are available for free consultations right away, simply by calling (505) 369-1495. Our confidential guidance is available without obligation, and our initial meeting is free of charge. We would like to hear about your injuries, and the circumstances surrounding your accident, so we can help you take the proper legal steps in holding the driver or trucking company responsible for your injuries accountable for their negligence. Our Deming truck accident lawyers only represent truck accident injury victims, and our success rate has gone unmatched in New Mexico for over three decades. Call us today to find out how we can help you and your family recover, too.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Deming, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 3 h 45 min
Total Est. Distance: 251 miles
- Get on I-25 N in Doña Ana County from NM-26 N
- Head west on E Pine St towards N Gold Ave
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto US-180 W/N Gold Ave
- Turn right onto NM-26 N
- Turn left onto NM-26 N/Franklin St
- Continue to follow NM-26 N
- Turn left to merge onto I-25 N
- Follow I-25 N to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-25 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today 505-369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States