Truck Accident Lawyers in Tucumcari, NM
Successful Truck Accident Attorneys in Tucumcari, NM: The Caruso Law Offices
For over 35 years, the truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices in Tucumcari, NM have provided exceptional legal representation to our Quay County, New Mexico residents. With nearly 5,400 people calling our city home, it is important to our firm that each family understand their rights after being involved in a truck accident.
Our truck accident attorneys have delivered over $220 million in verdicts and settlements back into our clients’ pockets, allowing them to move forward with their lives after suffering injuries from truck accidents throughout the state. With increased truck traffic on our roads and highways, it is important to have legal counsel you can trust. Our successful track record allows us to fight for our clients’ rights and deliver the emotional and financial justice they need to heal.
Economic Sustainability in Tucumcari, NM
Our local and statewide economy is predicated on our access and use of the transportation industry, including the employment of semi-trucks and their drivers. Not unlike most cities, our residents share the roads with large trucks that are required by our major employers to generate revenue.
According to the Tucumcari Chamber of Commerce, the economy of Tucumcari, NM is supported by nearly 1,450 employees in the following industries:
- Educational services
- Finance and insurance
- Healthcare and social assistance
- Public administration
- Retail trade
- Transportation and warehousing
Tucumcari, NM: A Heavily Traveled Area
Located directly on U.S. Interstate 40, formerly known as U.S. Route 66, Tucumcari, NM is a popular stopover for travelers. Situated on the largest highway between Amarillo, TX and Albuquerque, NM, hotels, restaurants, and tourism opportunities abound.
With old buildings still in operation, or being renovated and restored, historic preservation is on full display on the city’s Main Street, including:
- Rock Island-Southern Pacific Train Depot
- Odeon Theatre
- Crescent Creamery
- Masonic Temple
- Princess Theater
Truck Accidents and Injuries: The Caruso Law Office Can Help
Whether you are commuting to work or traveling for food and entertainment, chances are you have encountered a semi-truck on the Tucumcari, NM roads. Large truck travel is common throughout the United States, and the dangers that accompany their size can be life-changing.
The Federal Highway Administration lists over 11 million semi-trucks registered to companies or independent individuals. When any of these monstrous trucks collide with a passenger vehicle, the results can be devastating.
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries, including organ damage, and internal bleeding
- Loss of limbs
- Rib and torso injuries
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Loss of mobility
- Partial or full paralysis
- Wrongful death
The costs associated with these accidents can cause severe financial strain to any household. At the Caruso Law Offices, our truck accident attorneys have spent over three decades successfully pursuing financial recovery for our clients, and we can do the same for you.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety records the annual costs of truck accidents in the U.S. and their findings for last year reflected over $112 billion in property damage, injury, and death.
If you have been involved in a truck accident of any kind, our attorneys will guide you through the court system, and seek financial recovery for:
- Current and future lost wages
- Medical expenses, including immediate, ongoing, reoccurring and long-term care
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation services
- Prescriptions and medical device rental costs
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Full or partial disability
- Property damage
You do not have to face the trucking company or their insurance representatives alone. The accomplished truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices will take the lead in solidifying your case today, pursuing the best financial outcome available for your injuries.
Contact the Truck Accident Attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices Today
If you have been involved in a truck accident, do not let another day go by filled with stress, and unanswered questions regarding your recovery. Contact the truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices in Tucumcari, NM today at (505) 369-1495 to schedule a free consultation. Our attorneys are standing by to provide you with the best legal representation available, so you can focus on getting the care you need, while we focus on your financial well-being.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Tucumcari, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 2 h 53 min
Total Est. Distance: 189 miles
- Get on I-40 W from Rte 66/W Tucumcari Blvd
- Head south on S 1st St towards E Hines Ave
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto E Hines Ave
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto S 2nd St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Rte 66/W Tucumcari Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-40 W/Albuquerque and merge onto I-40 W
- Follow I-40 W to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today +1 505-369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States