Truck Accident Lawyers in Taos, NM
Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Taos, NM: The Caruso Law Offices
Unlike other accident and injury attorneys, the Caruso Law Offices in Taos, NM only focuses on truck accidents, and for more than 35 years, we have recovered over $200 million for our clients. Our success in Taos County, New Mexico allows our city’s more than 5,700 residents to rest assured that if they are ever in an accident with a semi-truck, we are here to represent them with fervor and determination.
Truck accidents can lead to severe physical injuries, excessive property damage, and intense emotional distress. Our attorneys will help guide the path to successful recovery by pursuing the individual or company that caused your accident, so you can focus on returning to your previous quality of life.
Large Truck Traffic in Taos, NM: An Economically Necessary Resource
Sharing the roads with semi-trucks is a large part of everyone’s lives. The imposing vehicles drive economies around the United States and deliver revenue to the transportation industry in unthinkable numbers.
According to the National Transportation Safety Board, the trucking industry in the U.S. is responsible for:
- Transporting 70% of the country’s combined freight
- $727 billion in revenue
Locally, the Taos Chamber of Commerce reports a 92% employment rate among our residents, and with such highly touted numbers comes a robust economy.
Not unlike other working cities, ours requires semi-truck traffic to sustain major industries and top employment categories, including:
- Tourist services; Accounting for 21% of our workforce in:
- Food Services
- Educational Services, health care and social assistance; Accounting for 20.5% of our workforce
- Retail trade; Accounts for 13.4% of our workforce
- Professional, scientific management, administrative and waste; Accounting for 10.5% of our workforce
- Other industries that comprise the balance of our employment advancement include:
- Fishing and hunting
- Wholesale trade
- Transportation, warehousing, and utilities
- Finance and insurance
- Real Estate, rental and leasing
- Public administration
It is easy to understand why our city depends on semi-truck traffic to thrive. However, the more trucks sharing the road with passenger vehicles, the more likely an accident is to occur. At the Caruso Law Offices, our truck accident attorneys in Taos, NM have spent over three decades fighting for our injured clients’ financial needs. Our commitment to the community is unmatched in the State of New Mexico, and our pursuit of justice will not be compromised.
Tourism: The Driving Force of the Taos, NM Economy
Comprising nearly 21% of our employment in Taos, NM, tourism is a major force behind our city’s economic stability. With more than twenty sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places, our city has a lot to offer visitors from near and far.
The center of the Taos Downtown Historic District includes some of these illustrious sites, including:
In addition, recreation opportunities like fly fishing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, golfing, rafting, and mountain biking can all be enjoyed on the South Boundary trail, throughout the Taos valley, on the Rio Grande, or within the Taos mountains.
Economic Impact of Truck Accidents in Taos, NM
For over 35 years, the Caruso Law Offices in Taos, NM have pursued truck drivers, trucking companies and their representatives for the financial damages our clients suffer in an accident they have caused. The major impact of these accidents includes personal financial strains, and far-reaching implications that harm the local and national economies.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, the annual costs associated with truck accidents include:
- $44 Billion: The total cost of crash-related deaths in the U.S.
- $433 Million: New Mexico’s share of the nation’s total costs
For our clients, this can mean:
- Lost wages
- Loss of benefits
- Extensive medical expenses
- Disability claims
- Life-changing injuries
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
If you have been involved in a truck accident, contact the experienced attorneys at the Caruso Law Office today to understand how we can help you recover.
The Caruso Law Offices: Leading the Way to Truck Accident Injury Recovery in Taos, NM
Our success is driven by our passion for holding the responsible parties accountable after a truck accident occurs. You and your family deserve an attorney who will fight for your financial and emotional recovery needs, leaving no detail to chance. We will pursue the best financial verdict or settlement available for your unique case.
As your truck accident attorneys, we will:
- Become the only contact necessary for all communicating parties, including the:
- Truck driver
- Trucking company
- Insurance representatives
- Legal counsel
- Guide you to receive medical care at all stages of your injuries with the best providers, regardless of your existing insurance coverage or ability to pay
- Investigate your accident fully, including
- Reviewing the scene of the accident, and witness reports, for evidence
- Requesting the driver’s logs that are required by the FMSCA to ensure hours of service regulations were not violated
- Collect electronic data from the truck’s onboard recording device to strengthen testimony
- Examine the driver’s personnel file, training records, and employment history, including citations, physicals, alcohol and drug test results
- Subpoena the truck’s maintenance records and road usage
- Seize the truck for evidence recovery before any mechanical changes/updates can be made by the company or their representatives
Once the investigation has taken place, our truck accident attorneys will aggressively pursue the responsible parties for the negligent actions, or inactions, that caused our client’s injuries. We will seek the maximum financial compensation necessary to deliver a successful recovery on your behalf.
Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys at Caruso Law Offices in Taos, NM Today
If you are involved in a truck accident, do not confront the driver, company or insurance representatives alone. Contact the dedicated truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices in Taos, NM today at (505) 369-1495 to schedule a free consultation. The person or party responsible for your accident is going to make it very hard for you to seek a successful recovery on your own. With our help, you can focus on recovering from your injuries while we take the lead in establishing an exceptional case that will solidify the argument before a judge.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Torrance County, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Torrance County, NM
Total Est. Time: 2 h 23 min
Total Est. Distance: 126 miles
- Head south-west on Barela Ln towards Kit Carson Rd
- Turn right onto Kit Carson Rd
- Turn left onto NM-68 S/Paseo Del Pueblo Sur
- Continue to follow NM-68 S
- Pass by KFC (on the right in 44.4 mi)
- Follow US-84 E/US Hwy 285 S, NM-599 S and I-25 S to NM-528 N in Sandoval County
- Continue onto US-84 E/S Riverside Dr/Sandia Dr/US Hwy 285 S
- Continue to follow US-84 E/US Hwy 285 S
- Take exit 166 for NM-599 S towards Santa Fe/Relief Route
- Continue onto NM-599 S
- Take the exit onto I-25 S towards Albuquerque
- Take exit 242 for US-550 W/NM-165 E towards Rio Rancho/Placitas
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto US-550 N
- Pass by IHOP (on the right in 1.8 mi)
- Continue on NM-528 N. Drive to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto NM-528 N
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Pass by O’Reilly Auto Parts (on the right in 2.1 mi)
- Turn left onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today +1 505-369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11, Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States