Truck Accident Lawyers in Silver City, NM
Successful Truck Accident Attorneys in Silver City NM: The Caruso Law Offices
For more than 35 years, the accomplished truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices in Silver City, NM have been successfully representing injured clients to help return them to the quality of life they enjoyed before their accident. With more than $200 million in verdicts and settlements procured for our clients, our Grant County, New Mexico lawyers work tirelessly to ensure our clients’ rights are protected at every turn after a truck accident. We can help you and your family recover from your life-changing accident and injuries, too.
Large Employers in Silver City, NM Spur Additional Truck Traffic in the Area
With just over 10,000 residents calling Silver City, NM home, employment opportunities in and around the area provide a comfortable lifestyle for our community. Mining, tourism, and trade lead the economy, which results in additional truck traffic throughout the city. These large trucks dwarf the passenger vehicles that travel alongside them and can lead to severe injuries when an accident does occur.
The largest employers in Silver City, NM include:
- Western New Mexico University
- Gila Regional Medical Center
- Silver Consolidated Schools
- Cobre Consolidated Schools
- U.S. Forest Service
- W&N Enterprises
- James Hamilton Construction Company
In addition, the beauty of Silver City, NM provides exceptional walking, hiking, fishing, camping, and picnicking opportunities for residents and visitors alike, including the historic parks and sites nearby.
Common tourism spots near Silver City, NM include:
Understanding Truck Accidents and Trucking Industry Statistics in Silver City, NM
At the Caruso Law Office, our truck accident attorneys in Silver City, NM have been protecting injury victims for more than three decades and leading the charge against the trucking industries and their negligence when an accident injures our residents. Unfortunately, truck accidents are common, and are hurting more people each year.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration found that last year alone there were:
- Over 342,000 truck accidents that caused property damage
- Nearly 112,000 truck accident injuries throughout the United States
- An 8% increase in fatal crashes, swelling to 4,050 deaths, up from the previous year’s count of 3,749 deaths
What’s more is that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration outlined that, on average, large trucks made up 8.3% of all vehicles involved in fatal crashes.
Of those fatalities:
- 73% were occupants of other vehicles
- 10% were non-occupants, including pedestrians and bicyclists
Common Truck Accident Injuries in Silver City, NM
Truck accidents can cause considerable damage to vehicles, and because of their size and weight, lead to intense injuries that require an extended amount of time to recover. No matter what types of injuries you have suffered, our truck accident attorneys will pursue the full financial compensation you deserve to heal fully.
The most common injuries associated with truck accidents include:
- Broken or crushed bones
- Internal injuries, bleeding and organ damage
- Loss of mobility, both temporary and permanent
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Partial or full paralysis
- Rib and torso injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Wrongful death
The Caruso Law Group: Providing Truck Accident Victims in Silver City, NM the Help They Need to Heal
When you are hurt in a truck accident in Silver City, NM, your life changes in an instant. The same altering circumstances are true for those who are caring for loved ones who has been injured in an accident, too.
Our law firm only represents truck accident injury victims – it’s all we do – and we are incredibly successful in our lone practice area. Whether you have a broken arm that requires a
few days away from work, or a severe injury that requires months away from work, we can help you develop a strategic legal approach to recovering the financial verdict or settlement you will need to positively move forward, without the stress of losing a paycheck.
Depending on your needs, our attorneys will seek on your behalf:
- Lost wages, both current and future
- Medical expenses, including emergency care, ongoing treatment, and long-term needs
- Property damage costs
- Short or long-term disability demands
- Partial or full disability requirements
Each client we represent has diverse needs, and each of our cases reflects the personal investigation and care they deserve to achieve a maximum settlement.
Contact the Caruso Law Offices in Silver City, NM Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in a truck accident, or are caring for someone who has, contact the accomplished attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices in Silver City, NM today at (505) 465-4249 to schedule a free consultation. Our experienced truck accident attorneys want to help you succeed by holding the person or company who caused your accident responsible for their actions, so you can take the time you need to heal without worry. Contact us today to understand your rights and discuss the best way to proceed with your unique case.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Silver City, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Silver City, NM
Total Est. Time: 4 h 31 min
Total Est. Distance: 253 miles
- Get on I-25 N in Sierra County from NM-152 N
- Head north on N Cooper St towards W Broadway St
- Turn right onto W Broadway St
- Turn left onto N Hudson St
- Slight right onto US-180 E/Silver Heights Blvd
- Continue to follow US-180 E
- Turn left onto NM-152 N
- Turn left to merge onto I-25 N
- Follow I-25 N to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-25 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today +1 505-369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11, Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States