Truck Accident Lawyers in Santa Rosa, NM
NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Skilled Truck Accident Attorneys in Santa Rosa, NM
If you have been involved in a truck accident in Santa Rosa, NM, our attorneys will help you seek financial recovery from the negligent driver, trucking company, or entity that caused your injuries.
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our Guadalupe County, New Mexico lawyers have been protecting the nearly 3,000 residents in Santa Rosa for more than three decades with tremendous success. We can help you and your family, too. Recovering from a truck accident often includes taking time away from work, and enduring extensive medical care and intense financial pressure from mounting bills. We can help take the stress away, so you can focus on your well-being.
Increasing Truck Traffic: Busy Highways Blanket Santa Rosa, NM
Our beautiful city is located on the Pecos River. Directly situated at the intersection of U.S. Route 54, U.S. Route 84, and Interstate 40. This geographical position opens the small city, comprising just shy of five square miles total, to an immense amount of semi-truck traffic.
Deliveries throughout the community and surrounding cities certainly promote commerce and economic growth, but it also places our citizens in harm’s way. More truck traffic means more truck accidents, and drivers and passengers of smaller vehicles are on the injurious end of those collisions.
Truck Accident Statistics in the U.S. and Santa Rosa, NM
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our truck accident attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury trials for our clients over the past three decades. Because of our experience and success in this area, truck accidents are the only practice focus in our law firm.
We have handled cases large and small, and work tirelessly to ensure all our truck accident clients in Santa Rosa, NM are protected from the companies and insurance representatives who try to take advantage of them after their driver is negligent and causes a crash.
Truck accidents happen often in this country, which is why we stand by our legal discipline with an aggressive passion to deliver results for all who suffer from these terrible collisions.
Last year, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, recorded:
- 111,000 injuries from truck accidents; a 17% increase from the previous year
- Truck accident deaths totaling over 4,000 people
In addition, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration recorded that:
- Large trucks were involved in 8.3% of all fatal crashes throughout the country
- Drivers or passengers in other vehicles comprised 73% of those killed in truck accidents
- Pedestrians and bicyclists comprised 10% of those killed in truck accidents
The Centers for Disease Control cited that in the State of New Mexico, crash deaths accounted for:
- $4 million in medical costs over a single year
- $429 million in work-related costs over a single year
The U.S. Department of Transportation added that truck accidents accounted for:
- 342,000 property damage claims last year
Costs Associated with Truck Accident Injuries in Santa Rosa, NM
Getting hurt in a truck accident can change your life in an instant. The scare alone is cause for panic, and the full extent of your injuries can only be identified by a medical professional. That’s why it is imperative that all truck accident injury victims visit an emergency room or family physician immediately following an accident, so their injuries can be accounted for fully.
The recovery costs associated with a truck accident can include, but are not limited to:
- Lost income, both current and future, including loss of a position due to injury
- Medical care, including immediate, short- and long-term treatment
- Property damage
- Miscellaneous expense reimbursement, including prescriptions and medical equipment rentals
- Partial or full; Temporary or permanent disability
Our goal is to provide our clients with the best legal representation in New Mexico and deliver the best financial recovery available. Knowing the extent of your needs is a large part of our case.
Contact our Santa Rosa, NM Truck Accident Injury Attorneys Today for a Free Consultation
Being involved in a truck accident is a confusing time and can leave you wondering what the next steps in your recovery will be; the experienced attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys will provide the guidance you need beginning with a single phone call to (505) 369-1495. We provide free, confidential consultations that will help you understand the legal process, and how your rights entitle you to pursue the truck driver, trucking company, or their insurance providers for financial recovery. The sooner you schedule an appointment, the sooner we can explore your case and design a strategic legal approach to getting you the money you need to recover.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Santa Rosa, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Santa Rosa, NM
Total Est. Time: 2 h 4 min
Total Est. Distance: 131 miles
- Get on I-40 W from Rte 66
- Head south-west on Lake Dr towards S 5th St
- Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto S 3rd St
- Turn left onto Rte 66
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-40 and merge onto I-40 W
- Follow I-40 W to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States