Truck Accident Lawyers in Santa Fe, NM
Prominent Truck Accident Attorneys in Santa Fe, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC our truck accident attorneys in Santa Fe, NM have been protecting our illustrious community with premier legal representation for more than 35 years. With nearly 85,000 people calling our Santa Fe County city home, our lawyers are standing by to ensure you are never alone after an accident. We will pursue the driver or company who caused your truck accident, seeking the best financial recovery available for your case.
Economic Commerce in Santa Fe, NM: Driven by Tourism
Founded in 1610, Santa Fe, NM is not only our state capital but the oldest state capital in the United States. With great history, moderate weather throughout the year, and exceptional tourism opportunities, over 1.6 million people visit Santa Fe every year.
The multi-cultural character of the city is preserved by its designation as a UNESCO Creative City in design, crafts, and folk art. In addition, our city is home to the Palace of Governors, the oldest continuously occupied public building in the United States. This architectural icon is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the U.S. National Historic Landmark, and the New Mexico State Register of Cultural Properties.
Caruso Law Offices, PC: Protecting the Santa Fe, NM Workforce
As a cultural hub, and a hotspot for tourists, the largest employer in Santa Fe, NM is the state government. While catering to visitors, Santa Fe provides additional employment opportunities that allow our community and its families to thrive.
According to the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce, the largest employers in Santa Fe, NM include:
- State of New Mexico: 19,749 employees
- Los Alamos National Laboratory: 10,086 employees
- Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center: 2,021 employees
- United States Federal Government: 1,750 employees
- Santa Fe Public Schools: 1,708 employees
- City of Santa Fe: 1,513 employees
- Santa Fe Community College: 943 employees
- Santa Fe County: 846 employees
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC our truck accident attorneys understand that the combined revenue stream from tourism, employment, and commerce leads to additional traffic in the area, which inherently increases the occasion for accidents. When someone is hurt in a truck accident, the injuries can be lifechanging. We can help you recover by aggressively pursuing the negligent driver or trucking company who caused your accident.
Common Injuries Associated with Truck Accidents in Santa Fe, NM
The size and weight difference between a semi-truck and passenger vehicle can cause severe damage to the smaller car or SUV, leaving the driver and his or her passengers with severe injuries after an accident.
Some, like broken bones, can mend with the proper care. Others, like head injuries, can cause lifelong ailments that require long-term healthcare, and life changes that can affect your overall quality of life. These are the considerations our attorneys are adept at identifying, to ensure the financial recovery we pursue fits your complete needs going forward.
Common injuries that occur during a truck accident can include:
- Broken bones
- Ligament and muscle tears
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Rib and torso injuries
- Loss of mobility
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Partial or full paralysis
- Traumatic brain injury
- Wrongful death
If you are involved in a truck accident, it is imperative that you seek medical care right away. Once you are able, contact our law office to understand how our attorneys can help you take the next steps to physical, emotional, and financial recovery.
Negligent Acts: Common Causes of Truck Accident in Santa Fe, NM
Negligence is a driving factor in truck accident cases, and our veteran attorneys can help you understand exactly who is responsible for the reckless behavior that led to your injuries.
Negligent activity that causes truck accidents can include:
- Speeding truck driver
- Truck drivers participating in distracted driving, including electronics or cellphone use
- Drivers who illegally go over the FMCSA hours of service regulations
- Trucking companies who fail to provide medical exams, or ensure drivers are physically approved for transit
- Truck drivers who operate their semi under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driver who operate a semi-truck without proper training or credentials, or the company who employs them without confirming the validity of their credentials
- Carrying overloaded or unsafely loaded cargo or hazardous materials
No matter the cause of your truck accident, our accomplished attorneys will investigate the scene, all vehicles involved, and conduct extensive research and interviews to provide your case with the stability it needs to recover the proper financial settlement.
Contact our Truck Accident Attorneys in Santa Fe, NM Today for Free Consultation
If you are caring for a loved one who has been injured in a truck accident, or if you are the victim of the crash, contact our experienced Santa Fe, NM truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC today at (505) 369-1495 to schedule a free consultation. For more than 35 years, our truck accident lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in settlements to our clients, and we will continue to pursue justice for all truck accident injury victims for the next three decades to come.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Santa Fe, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Santa Fe, NM
Total Est. Time: 1 h 2 min
Total Est. Distance: 58.2 miles
- Get on I-25 S from Old Santa Fe Trail and Old Pecos Trail
- Head east on E San Francisco St towards Cathedral Pl
- Turn right onto Cathedral Pl
- Turn right onto E Alameda St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Old Santa Fe Trail
- Continue straight to stay on Old Santa Fe Trail
- Old Santa Fe Trail turns slightly right and becomes Old Pecos Trail
- Use any lane to turn left onto NM-466 S/Old Pecos Trail
- Turn right onto the Interstate 25 S slip road to Albuquerque
- Follow I-25 S to US-550 N in Bernalillo. Take exit 242 from I-25 S
- Merge onto I-25 S
- Take exit 242 for US-550 W/NM-165 E towards Rio Rancho/Placitas
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto US-550 N
- Take NM-528 N to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Merge onto US-550 N
- Pass by IHOP (on the right in 1.7 mi)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto NM-528 N
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Pass by O’Reilly Auto Parts (on the right in 2.1 mi)
- Turn left onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States