Truck Accident Lawyers in Rio Rancho, NM
Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Rio Rancho, NM: NM Truck Accident Attorneys
As one of the fastest expanding cities in New Mexico, truck accident attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys are proud to be a part of the Rio Rancho, NM community. The largest city and increasingly important economic hub in Sandoval County expands to a portion of Bernalillo County, giving our nearly 95,000 residents access to sizable employment and housing opportunities.
Large Employers in Rio Rancho, NM: Protecting Employees and Residents in the Community
As devoted truck accident lawyers in Rio Rancho, NM, our offices are dedicated to protecting the employees and residents in our community from the accidents and injuries that occur when large semi-trucks collide with passenger vehicles.
With numerous large employers providing employment opportunities in the city, truck traffic is increasingly creating vulnerable circumstances for our traffic patterns and commuters.
Some of the largest employers in Rio Rancho, NM include:
- Alliance Data Inc.
- Bank of America
- Intel Corporation
- Presbyterian Health Services
- Rio Rancho Public Schools
- Sprint Corporation
- U.S. Cotton
In addition to the existing businesses, new construction of large facilities being developed in Rio Rancho, NM are bringing additional large-truck traffic to the area, including the new City Center and Loma Colorado developments, as well as the University of New Mexico West Campus.
Truck Accident Statistics in the United States and New Mexico
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys, our truck accident attorneys count on the U.S. Department of Transportation, and their Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, to regulate and govern truck drivers, ensuring the safety of smaller vehicles who share the roadways with theses oversized carriers.
The initial requirements for pursuing this important license includes:
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- The ability to cross state lines without legal ramifications
- No previous disqualifying criminal offenses
- Completion and passing grade in a road skills, knowledge and overall trucking industry proficiencies tests
- Participating and clearing a medical examination from an assigned physician
The purpose of these stringent testing, restrictions and requirements are for the safety of the driver, and the public. The FMCSA also records statistics for truck accidents in the U.S. and each state within the country.
Last year those statistics reflected:
- 4,050 deaths caused by truck accidents, an 8% increase from the previous year
- 474 traffic accident fatalities in New Mexico, 66 of which were the result of a large-truck crash
In addition, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides the alarming injury statistics, and numbers for unsafe drivers, including:
- Nearly 15% of large-truck drivers have been previously involved in s serious accident – the highest of all vehicle types
- Over 16% of large-truck drivers who were involved in a fatal accident had a prior conviction for speeding
Dangerous Truck Traffic Causes Serious Injuries in the Rio Rancho, NM Community
With over 111,000 injuries caused by large-truck accidents last year alone, the lives of those hurt, and their loved ones, were changed in an instant. With some injuries developing into severe, life-long ailments, it is important for the Rio Rancho, NM community to understand what they are entitled to after a negligent truck driver causes their injuries.
Financial recovery will be pursued in each area that is applicable to your injuries, including:
- Lost current and future wages
- Diminished work capacity, resulting in lesser pay or change of job title
- Immediate and long-term medical expenses
- Prescription costs
- Rehabilitation and therapy fees
- Partial or full disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
Our truck accident attorneys in Rio Rancho, NM work tirelessly to provide our clients with leading legal care and representation, so they can focus on healing from their injuries while we build their case. Our attorneys only focus on truck accidents, and our successful approach to delivering results for our clients is unmatched in New Mexico.
Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Rio Rancho, NM for a Free Consultation Today
If you or someone you love is suffering from injuries sustained in a truck accident, contact our Rio Rancho, NM attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC today at (505) 369-1495. We can help you build a strong, strategic and successful case today to pursue the person or company who caused your injuries. Contact us now to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to understand the next steps in pursuing financial compensation that matches your unique injury needs.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Rio Rancho, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Rio Rancho, NM
Total Est. Time: 5 min
Total Est. Distance: 2.2 miles
- Head north-west on Sara Rd towards 35th Cir SE
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Southern Blvd SE
- Pass by O’Reilly Auto Parts (on the right in 1.1 mi)
- Turn left onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States