Truck Accident Lawyers in Raton, NM
Caruso Law Offices, PC: Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Raton, NM
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC in Raton, NM, our superior truck accident attorneys have spent over 35 years pursuing justice for our injured clients. Our success is visible in the over $200 million we have recovered for our truck accident clients throughout Colfax County and New Mexico, but also in the quality of lives our clients resume once their cases are settled.
With just over 6,600 residents, the Raton, NM community can rest assured knowing our Raton truck accident attorneys will handle their case with the same aggressive approach to success we have employed for over three decades. Our long-term commitment is to provide the best legal representation available to the people in our community and delivering exceptional results in the courtroom is how we give back.
A Hardworking Community: Raton, NM
The city of Raton, NM is located on the Historic Santa Fe Trail, founded directly at the site of Willow Springs. With camping, hiking, and fishing opportunities just 12 miles northeast in the Sugarite Canyon State Park, this beautiful region has something for everyone, including ample employment opportunities. In fact, the industries in Raton, NM employ nearly 2,500 people.
The economy is supported by:
- Oil & Gas Extraction
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Transporting & Warehousing
These industries require an abundance of large, semi-truck traffic to pick up, transport, and distribute cargo throughout New Mexico. And our state is just the beginning of their haul.
- The trucking industry generates $727 Billion in revenue
- The transportation of 70% of the country’s combined freight is moved by semi-trucks
The constant traffic from these large, heavy trucks can be dangerous to any city’s traffic patterns, causing serious injuries when an accident occurs. Raton, NM residents require an accomplished truck accident injury firm to protect their rights, and the Caruso Law Offices, PC deliver.
Trucking Accident and Injury Statistics
The U.S. Department of Transportation governs the trucking industry through several administrations that oversee statistics, safety, and regulations.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration noted a:
- 17% increase in truck crash injuries from the previous year, totaling 111,000 people
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration recorded that:
- 3,903 people were killed in semi-truck crashes last year alone
- 402 total fatalities occurred in traffic accidents in New Mexico last year; with 38 deaths caused by semi-truck collisions
The Financial Strain of Truck Accidents
These accidents can result in serious injuries that require long-term care, and extended time away from work that results in mounting expenses, debilitating stress, and considerable financial strain.
The Centers for Disease Control notes that the annual costs associated with truck accidents are overwhelming, and include:
- $44 Billion: The total cost of crash-related deaths in the U.S.
- $433 Million: New Mexico’s share of the costs
The cost of each accident varies, and no matter the extent of your injuries, our Raton truck accident attorneys will pursue the financial recovery you deserve for ALL of your expenses. You should never be expected to take a settlement that does not cover your past, current, and future needs.
These expenses, losses, and damages can include:
- Current and future wages
- Inability to return to a previous position of employment
- Partial or full disability, leading to temporary or permanent disability
- Medical expenses, including prescriptions and medical equipment purchases or rentals
- Short and long-term therapy and rehabilitation sessions
- Miscellaneous expenses incurred during your time away from work
- Property damage, including vehicle repairs or replacement
Each case will differ, and your personal injury needs will require a full evaluation from a medical team prior to determining any financial designations. Our Raton truck accident attorneys will stand with you each step of the way ensuring you receive the proper care while we bring the complete accounting of your future needs into focus.
Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Raton, NM Today for Free Consultation
If you have been involved in a truck accident in Raton, NM, you do not have to face the truck driver, trucking company, or their insurance and legal teams alone. Contact the experienced truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC today at (505) 369-1495 for a free, no-obligation consultation to discover the best legal course of action for your case. With more than 35 years of experience, we can help you understand the full extent of your claim with a single phone call. Contact us now to find out how we can help you recover fully from your truck accident.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Raton, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 3 h 19 min
Total Est. Distance: 224miles
- Get on I-25 S from NM-72 E
- Head west on Clark Ave towards N 2nd St
- Turn right onto N 2nd St
- Slight right onto NM-72 E
- Turn right to merge onto I-25 S
- Follow I-25 S to US-550 N in Bernalillo. Take exit 242 from I-25 S
- Merge onto I-25 S
- Take exit 242 for US-550 W/NM-165 E towards Rio Rancho/Placitas
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto US-550 N
- Take NM-528 N to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Merge onto US-550 N
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto NM-528 N
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn left onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505)-369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States