Truck Accidents Lawyers in Lovington, NM
Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Lovington, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
Comprising fewer than five square miles of space, the city of Lovington, NM is home to just over 11,000 residents in Lea County, New Mexico. This close-knit community has counted on our effective and trusted legal services, and our truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC have had the privilege of protecting their rights and delivering results for the injured for more than 35 years.
Our Lovington, NM truck accident attorneys only represent truck accident injury victims, which allows us to stand apart in a competitive legal landscape. With over three decades of experience in New Mexico truck accidents, our firm has captured millions of dollars in settlements for our clients, allowing them to move forward with their lives in a positive, productive way. We know how hard it is to recover from one of these devastating accidents and understand that the care required can last a lifetime. Our Lovington truck accident attorneys will represent you against multiple offenders to determine the best legal outcome available for your case.
Multiple Offending Parties Require Expert Truck Accident Attorneys in Lovington, NM
Protecting truck accident injury victims drives us to preserve the fabric of our community. A single individual who can no longer work because of an injury cannot contribute to the health of his or her family, or our society’s growth. That outcome is unacceptable to our truck accident attorneys in Lovington, NM.
Truck drivers in the United States must be trained, licensed, and insured under federal and state institutes and laws, including the:
When these rules and regulations are violated, and other motorists are put at risk, the accident can fall on several parties, deeming one or more entities responsible for its cause.
Responsible parties can include the:
- Truck driver
- Trucking company
- Maintenance company, or the company’s failure to provide proper services
- Mechanical companies, including those responsible for recalls or defective parts
Our experienced attorneys will begin our investigation at the accident scene and will leave no detail left to chance when preparing your case against the negligent party that caused your injuries.
Caruso Law Offices, PC: Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys Leading the Way in Lovington, NM
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC our truck accident attorneys in Lovington, NM are devoted to only one legal focus: Truck accidents. This allows us to skillfully pursue the damaging evidence we need to support our clients’ cases from the beginning of the crash.
Some of our collection avenues include obtaining and scrutinizing:
- Driver logs, as required by the FMSCA
- Electronic data from the truck’s “black box” onboard recording device
- Personnel files and training records to review the driver’s capacity and employee history
- Truck maintenance records
- Seizing the truck for evidence recovery
Resourceful Partners to Assist in Our Legal Success
Truck drivers and their employers are guided through the legal process by their attorneys, both personal and corporate, and their insurance companies who will appoint a representative to depict the accident as an unfortunate happening, instead of claiming responsibility.
These individuals and their representatives will not settle your case without a fight, and our truck accident lawyers can get you there faster.
In addition to deposing eye witnesses, the truck driver, and our client, we will also retain experts to tell our side of the story, including:
- Accident reconstructionist
- Law enforcement testimony
- Truck and vehicle inspectors
- Traffic specialists
- Engineering and maintenance advisers
- Medical professionals to preserve and ensure care, including lifecare planners for long-term injury needs
Truck Accidents are Different than Car Accidents: We are Truck Accident Attorneys
Trucks and trailers can weigh up to 80,000 pounds; a passenger vehicle weighs approximately 4,000 pounds. The difference in size, weight, and force of impact can leave our clients reeling from their injuries. Some of these cases require a lifetime of care, and the significant recovery funds to move forward with a positive approach to healing.
Our truck accident attorneys have helped injured victims who have sustained:
- Broken or crushed bones
- Loss of limbs
- Burns, scarring and disfigurement
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Neck injuries
- Spine injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful Death
After being injured in a truck accident, lost wages and medical care are just the beginning of your financial needs. We will help you discover the overall healing requirements necessary to make you and your family whole again. Even if you have suffered long-term injuries, we can help you prepare for extended care, so you are not burdened by the expenses associated with your accident going forward.
Contact Our Lovington, NM Truck Accident Attorneys at Caruso Law Offices, PC Today
Truck accidents can cause severe injuries, and if you are suffering from an accident and the resulting damages, contact the Lovington, NM attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC today at (505) 369-1495 for a free consultation. Our truck accident lawyers have helped families financially recover for more than three decades and can assist you today with a single phone call to our office. No matter the extent of your injuries, you will need legal help to recover fully from the responsible party, and we can help get you there faster. Call us now to find out how.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Lovington, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 4 h 46 min
Total Est. Distance: 310 miles
- Take US-82 E to NM-206 N/State Hwy 206 N. Take the exit for NM-206 from US-82 E
- Head north on US-82 E/Main St towards E Ave C
- 3.0 mi
- Take the NM-206 exit
- Continue onto NM-206 N/State Hwy 206 N
- Follow US-380 W, US Hwy 285 N and I-40 W to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Turn left onto US-380 W/W Broadway St
- Continue to follow US-380 W
- Turn right onto N Red Bridge Rd
- Turn left onto E Pine Lodge Rd
- Turn right onto N Main St/US Hwy 285 N
- Continue to follow US Hwy 285 N
- Turn left to merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505)-369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States