Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Española, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
Primarily located in Rio Arriba County, Española, NM is home to nearly 11,000 residents, some of whom live in the central and eastern sections of the city, where Santa Fe County crosses into Espanola’s coverage area of New Mexico.
Founded in the late 1800s as a railroad village, Española was incorporated in 1925. Once declared a capital for Spain in an area called Juan de Oñate in 1598, Espanola has often been referred to as the first capital city in the United States.
As part of the community for more than three decades, the Española truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC celebrates our town’s heritage while protecting injury victims from negligent truck drivers and liable trucking companies who use our roads as transit modes but do not take responsibility for the accidents they cause along the way. We work tirelessly for our injured residents to pursue the expenses large-truck accidents leave in their wake, including medical costs, lost wages, and extensive physical and emotional treatment needs.
Largest Employers in Española, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC Protect our Community
Our allegiance to the New Mexico communities begins with understanding how the trucking industry disrupts our clients’ lives, including their ability to work and make a living to support their families.
The largest employers in Española, NM includes:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory: Where 12% of the Española, NM population is employed
- Española Public Schools
- Española Presbyterian Hospital
- Akal Security, Inc.
- Northern New Mexico College
- Northern Pueblos Gaming Council
When our clients are unable to work because of the injuries sustained in a truck accident, we pursue the costs associated with their losses, including:
- Lost wages, now and going forward
- Medical costs and treatment needs
- Medical device and equipment rental costs
- Prescription requirements
- Rehabilitation and therapy consultations
- Extended physical and mental disability requirements and care
- Property damage and losses
Who’s at Fault: Proving Liability Against the Truck Driver, Trucking Company or Third-party Affiliates
Recovering from a truck accident injury begins with proving negligence. While the evidence and the case against the negligent party can be complicated, our Española truck accident attorneys have been handling ONLY truck accident cases for more than three decades, and know exactly how to proceed with each case we develop.
Our pursuit of the negligent party knows no bounds, and our investigation tactics are designed to reap the financial recovery you will need to heal from your injuries.
We will pursue the truck driver if your injuries are the result of the driver’s negligence in maintaining their responsibilities, including:
- Failure to properly maintain the truck with routine service and safety requirements, including:
- Moving parts associated with proper operation
- Cargo failures, including:
- Overloading freight
- Improperly securing the load for transit
We will pursue the trucking company if your injuries are the result of their:
- Imposing unrealistic delivery schedules causing:
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Expectations that require the driver to forego sleep, thereby breaking the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration driving limits
- Negligently hiring unqualified employees, and breaking FMCSA rules by failing to:
- Train employees properly
- Confirm the truck driver has a valid commercial driver’s license
- Verify a truck driver’s license has been, or is currently, suspended
- Conduct a proper background check
- Test the truck driver with a mandatory road test
- Identify patterns of misconduct, including:
- Drug use
We will pursue a third-party affiliate if your injuries are the result of:
- Defective truck parts
- Errors by truck maintenance company
- Operation errors by the shipping company
Each truck accident will require a full investigation, and the results of our research and experience will dictate the realistic financial recovery we pursue. Contact our Española truck accident lawyers today to fully discuss your case and your rights.
Caruso Law Offices, PC: Explaining Your Truck Accident Rights in Española, NM
According to the Motor Vehicle Department in New Mexico driving a commercial motor vehicle, including a semi-truck or tractor-trailer, requires a higher level of experience, skills, knowledge, and physical abilities than driving a non-commercial vehicle. It also requires the application, testing and qualifying success of understanding the material necessary to obtain a commercial driver’s license, or CDL.
When CDL vehicle operators take to the road, they are required to provide a higher level of care, as their vehicle is larger, heavier, and more dangerous than other vehicles. When they do not operate with the proper care, negligence is a factor in pursuing financial recovery. With more than 35 years of representing only truck accident injury victims in New Mexico, the Caruso Law Offices, PC deliver exceptional skill in handling these cases and providing successful outcomes for our clients.
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC our Española truck accident attorneys in Española, NM practice a single legal focus, and have successfully represented those injured in truck accidents for more than three decades, all beginning with a phone call to (505) 369-1495 to schedule a free consultation. We can help you and your family pursue the negligent party who caused your injuries in a truck accident and develop a strategic case to obtain the best financial outcome available for your circumstances. Our Española truck accident attorneys are standing by to discuss your claim now.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Espanola, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 1 h 28 min
Total Est. Distance: 82.1 miles
- Take Santa Clara Bridge Rd to US-84 E/S Riverside Dr/Sandia Dr/US Hwy 285 S
- Head east on E Bond St towards N Paseo De Onate
- Turn right onto N Paseo De Onate
- N Paseo De Onate turns slightly right and becomes Pso Santa Clara
- Turn left onto Santa Clara Bridge Rd
- Follow US-84 E/US Hwy 285 S, NM-599 S and I-25 S to US-550 N in Bernalillo. Take exit 242 from I-25 S
- Continue onto US-84 E/S Riverside Dr/Sandia Dr/US Hwy 285 S
- Continue to follow US-84 E/US Hwy 285 S
- Take exit 166 for NM-599 S towards Santa Fe/Relief Route
- Continue onto NM-599 S
- Take the exit onto I-25 S towards Albuquerque
- Take exit 242 for US-550 W/NM-165 E towards Rio Rancho/Placitas
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto US-550 N
- Take NM-528 N to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Merge onto US-550 N
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto NM-528 N
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn left onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505)-369-1495
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States