Skilled Truck Accident Attorneys in Clovis, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
Nearing 38,000 residents, Clovis, NM is the county seat of Curry County and is an expansive hub in the Southwest’s freight industry. At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our Clovis truck accident attorneys know that where there are trains, there are trucks that help transport the mined materials to and from the freight classification yards in our state.
For more than 35 years, our Clovis truck accident attorneys have successfully represented our New Mexico community by pursuing the truck driver, company, or third-party affiliate who is responsible for our clients’ injuries to ensure they get the financial recovery they deserve to improve their quality of life. We can help you, too.
Exploring Clovis, NM and the Transit Focused Economy Within
The NM Truck Accident Attorneys has spent more than three decades focusing solely on truck accidents, and the victims left in their wake. Our exceptional Clovis truck accident lawyers are skilled in confronting large transit companies to recover the financial damages our clients deserve.
In Clovis, NM, there is no shortage of industrial operators that contribute to our economy but also compound the safety issues our community faces at large.
These employers include:
- BNSF Railway, operating a division point and large freight classification yard in Clovis, with more than one hundred intermodal freight trains arriving and departing each day
- Southwestern Railroad, shipping potash from mines, and connecting to BNSF in Clovis
- Southwest Cheese Company, the largest cheddar cheese producer in North America has its headquarters in Clovis
In addition, the Cannon Air Force Base, a special-operations military base, also operates in Clovis, requiring provision transport from large trucks in the area.
While these large companies promote economic stability, by nature they also increase the truck traffic in Clovis, NM which places our community in danger when they are driven by a negligent driver or are operating with defective or poorly-maintained parts.
Determining the Cause of a Truck Accident
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our sole focus on truck accident injuries provides our Clovis truck accident attorneys with the skill and experience we need to create and argue successful cases for our clients. Determining the cause of a truck accident can require a substantial investigation where we partner with experts in the industry to reveal the true basis for the accident’s occurrence.
Truck accident causes can include:
- Driver error, including speeding or reckless driving
- Driver impairment, including alcohol, narcotics or fatigue
- Illegal operation of a truck by the driver, or at the demand of the company
- Improper cargo loading, locking or security before leaving the distributor
- Mechanical defects, pointing directly to the manufacturer
- Truck operating company failing to provide proper scheduled maintenance
- Trucking company hiring unskilled drivers who lack proper training or credentials
The NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Truck Accident Attorneys Seeking the Proper Financial Recovery for Our Clients
No two truck accident injuries are the same. For more than three decades our truck accident attorneys in Clovis, NM has recovered millions of dollars on our clients’ behalves, and we will continue to do so going forward.
The Centers for Disease Control states that last year alone the:
- Total cost of crash-related deaths in the U.S. reached $44 billion in medical costs and work loss nationwide
- New Mexico accounted for $433 million of that amount
The amounts we have recovered are not nearly as important as why we are pursuing them. When someone is injured in a truck accident, their injuries can be substantial, requiring extended care and help from their family members.
Our Clovis truck accident attorneys seek the maximum financial recovery amount that is suitable for each client’s unique needs, including:
- Medical costs, including long-term care when necessary, and:
- Prescription costs
- Medical device or equipment rentals or purchases
- Therapy and rehabilitation services
- Lost wages, including those of a family member charged with the care of an accident injury victim
- Property damage
- Temporary or permanent disability, based on your injuries
- Partial or full disability, based on the nature of your injuries
The Truck Accident Attorneys at NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Unmatched Success in New Mexico
If you have been involved in a truck accident, chances are you are running into legal roadblocks at every turn. The truck’s driver is not going to admit fault. The trucking company may not even return your calls. Their initial approach is always going to be to deny liability and deny the claim without taking a second look at the facts.
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our Clovis truck accident attorneys demand attention from the trucking industry, and will not allow our clients’ needs to be ignored. We will combat their denials with an accident specialist’s testimony, law enforcement records, medical requirements, and the financial proof necessary to demand a recovery amount that fully fits your injuries.
Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Clovis, NM Today for a Free Consultation
Call the NM Truck Accident Attorneys today at (505) 369-1495 to speak with a Clovis truck accident attorney, who can provide answers instead of confusion. Our substantial experience in truck accident injuries sets us apart from other law firms in New Mexico and allows us to seek the best financial recovery available for your circumstances. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to understand the next steps in holding the driver or trucking company accountable for your injuries.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Clovis, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 3 h 44 min
Total Est. Distance: 236 miles
- Get on I-40 W in Santa Rosa from US-84 W
- Head west on W 7th St towards N Main St
- Use any lane to turn right onto US-60 W/US-84 W
- Turn right onto US-84 W/4th St
- Continue to follow US-84 W
- Turn left to merge onto I-40 W
- Follow I-40 W to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505)-369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States