Truck Accident Lawyers in Carrizozo, NM
Accomplished Truck Accident Attorneys in Carrizozo, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC in Carrizozo, NM, our truck accident attorneys understand that a small town can be mighty in its perseverance. Located in Lincoln County, with a population of just over 930 residents, our New Mexico city is situated at the intersection of U.S. Route 54, which runs for 1,197 miles across the United States, and U.S. Route 380, which runs for another 673 miles, Carrizozo plays a large role in transportation efforts to surrounding cities and states.
With easy access in and out of the city, residents are often confronted by large-truck traffic and the accidents that can come with their use of our roads. The Carrizozo truck accident attorneys in our Caruso Law Offices, PC only handle truck accident cases and have represented the Carrizozo community in achieving legal victories against the truck driver or company who was responsible for their injuries. If you have been injured in a truck accident, we can help you recover successfully, too. With over $200 million recovered on behalf of our clients to date, our Carrizozo truck accident lawyers are dedicated to legal truck accident triumphs.
Small Town, Big Attractions: Carrizozo in a Must-see Town in New Mexico
Residents and visitors alike can enjoy the one-of-a-kind attractions Carrizozo, NM has to offer, including the:
- Carrizozo Woman’s Club
- Carrizozo Commercial Historic District
- Roy’s Gift Gallery in the historic Dr. Paden’s Drug Store
With so much to see in our town, our Carrizozo truck accident attorneys help our clients face their truck accident injuries head-on, so you can resume the quality of life you once enjoyed. Unfortunately, injuries sustained in truck accidents can be severe, and often life-changing.
Understanding Truck Accident Causes and Injuries in Carrizozo, NM
Traveling next to a semi-truck in a passenger vehicle can cause anxiety, even when everyone is driving safely. The sheer size of an 18-wheeler can be intimidating, and for good reason.
- Semi-trucks can weigh up to 80,000 pounds while traveling at full capacity
- On average, passenger vehicles weigh between 3,000 and 4,000 pounds
Besides the weight differential, the height and ground clearance associated with semi-trucks can cause severe damage to passenger vehicles too, leaving the occupants of the vehicles severely injured.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety lists common truck accident causes, including:
- Loaded trailers require up to 40% more room to stop than passenger vehicles
- Weather conditions, including wet and slippery roads, expand that percentage considerably
- Poorly maintained brakes
- Driver fatigue, including drivers who violate the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration hours of service regulations
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Drunk or impaired driving
No matter the cause of the accident, once the devastating crash occurs, our Carrizozo truck accident attorneys will help you and your family get the answers and financial recovery you need to begin healing fully.
Common injuries that occur during a truck accident can include:
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Loss of limbs
- Loss of mobility
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Partial or full paralysis
- Rib and torso injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Wrongful death
These injuries can require long-term medical care and treatment that leave you out of work, and subsequently without an income. These important components can lead to a serious disruption in your quality of life. Adding significant insult to injury, trucking companies, their Carrizozo truck accident attorneys, and insurance companies will reject your claim outright without an attorney by your side. Allow us to take the lead in pursuing the financial recovery you deserve, so you can focus on healing and resuming valuable relationships with your family.
Contact our Carrizozo, NM Truck Accident Attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC Today
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a truck accident, contact our accomplished truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, PC in Carrizozo, NM today at (505) 369-1495 for a free consultation. Your physical, emotional, and financial well-being is paramount to your recovery, and we can help get results quickly and effectively. Call us to discuss your case without obligation now.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Carrizozo, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 2 h 34 min
Total Est. Distance: 169 miles
- Get on I-25 N in San Antonio from US-380 W
- Head south-west on 12th St towards 6th Ave
- Turn right onto Central Ave
- Turn left onto E Ave
- Turn left onto US-380 W
- Merge onto I-25 N via the slip road to Socorro
- Follow I-25 N to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-25 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to your destination in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 337-3138
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States