Truck Accident Lawyers in Alamogordo, NM
Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Alamogordo, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
At Caruso Law Offices, our Alamogordo, NM truck accident attorneys focus on one practice area. Truck accidents in Otero County claim lives in our community, and injure scores of people each year. When a terrible accident happens to one of our over 30,000 citizens, we take exception to the driver’s excuses or the trucking company’s elusive behavior that leaves the injured or mourning family members suffering.
Understanding Large Truck Injuries and Fatalities
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration documents and maintains records for the annual number of large trucks involved in crashes.
Their findings include:
- An 8% increase in fatal crashes in a single year, growing from 3,749 deaths to 4,050
- 87,000 injuries crashes
- 342,000 accidents involving property damage
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, of those killed in large truck accidents:
- 73% were occupants of other vehicles
- 10% were non-occupants, including pedestrians, bicycles, etc.
- On average, large trucks made up 8.3% of all vehicles involved in fatal crashes
Large trucks are often traversing the Alamogordo, NM area, transporting materials to and from the Holloman Airforce Base. The community is put at risk of accidents with these large trucks based on their proximity to the base. In addition, the residents and tourists visiting White Sands National Monument are equally vulnerable to accidents with these behemoth vehicles. At Caruso Law Offices, we have represented injured clients and their loved ones in every traffic scenario possible after colliding with large trucks. We can help you, too.
Determining Liability in Large Truck Accidents in Alamogordo, NM
Truck traffic in New Mexico is common, as the state serves as a connecting crossroad into surrounding states California, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon. The over $200 million in verdicts and settlements we have recovered for our clients allows our firm to lead the way in determining liability and assessing the overall damages our clients have suffered.
These liability factors can include, but are not limited to, the trucks:
- Mechanical defects
- Driver error, including speeding, misjudging stopping lengths or road conditions
- Driver impairment, including alcohol, narcotics or lack of sleep
- Operating company failing to provide proper maintenance
- Company hiring unskilled drivers who lack proper training or credentials
- Improper cargo loading, locking or security
Reconstructing Large Truck Accidents
One vital component to proving liability is to reconstruct the accident. Our truck accident attorneys in Alamogordo, NM have extensive experience in hiring or interviewing leading accident recreation consultants to deliver concrete, expert testimony that solidifies our cases.
These professionals can include:
- Automotive technologists and engineers
- Traffic flow and concentration experts
- Forensic crash analysts
- Law enforcement officials
- Vehicle inspectors
- Compliance officials
Engaging independent investigators is a proven approach to precisely reconstructing an accident. This strengthens our case and allows us to swiftly gather evidence. We partner with these professionals to provide the best case for our clients, with their overall recovery needs at the forefront of our claim.
Understanding Large Truck Injuries
Being involved in an accident with an oversized truck can be life-changing. The sheer size differential is terrifying, and when an accident does occur, the reality is just as devastating. The truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices in Alamogordo, NM focus only on these horrific collisions. The emphasis on a single practice area allows our lawyers to provide preeminent services and care to our clients.
Being involved in a truck accident will cost more than medical bills and lost wages. Chances are, your injuries will be significant. We focus on the bigger picture by retaining analysts who can deliver the overall scope of your injuries and relay them in court.
These professional partnerships provide a sharp vision of your recovery, and can include:
- Seasoned trauma physicians
- Life care planning experts
- Vocational rehabilitation specialists
- Economic loss accountants
With each case we pursue, the sole goal is to provide the finest representation available, and deliver the best outcome for your truck accident case.
Contact the Caruso Law Offices in Alamogordo, NM Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been involved in a truck accident, or have lost a loved one in a tragic collision, contact our veteran attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices in Alamogordo, NM today at (505) 369-1495 for a free consultation. We are prepared to evaluate your case fully and provide real-time answers that create a positive road to recovery. Call us today to discuss your case and establish a confident approach to holding the trucking company or driver responsible for your injuries now.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Alamogordo, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 3 h 31 min
Total Est. Distance: 226 miles
- Head north on N White Sands Blvd towards E 10th St
- Follow US-54 E, US-380 W and I-25 N to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Continue onto US-54 E/US-70 E
- Turn left onto US-54 E/St Francis Dr
- Continue to follow US-54 E
- Turn left onto E Ave
- Turn left onto US-380 W
- Merge onto I-25 N via the slip road to Socorro
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to your destination in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 337-3138
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States