Truck Accident Lawyers in Carlsbad, NM
Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Carlsbad, NM: The Caruso Law Offices
At the Caruso Law Offices, our Carlsbad, NM truck accident attorneys represent our city with fervor and determination to provide the best financial outcome available for each of our clients. With more than 28,000 residents in our Eddy County city, our attorneys focus on delivering results for those who are injured in truck accidents caused by negligent drivers or trucking companies throughout New Mexico.
Our law firm only handles truck accident cases, and our primary focus is pursuing financial recovery for those who are injured, or who have lost a loved one, in these devastating crashes. To date, our firm has gained over $200 million in jury verdict cases and out of court settlements that allow our clients to recover from their injuries without the burden that comes with growing medical bills and lack of income from being out of work. We can help you and your family, too.
Carlsbad, NM and Its Economic Reliance on the Trucking Industry
Carlsbad, NM lies in the Permian Basin, which is fertile ground for gas and oil production and accounts for more potash extraction than any other U.S. location.
The city’s location creates exceptional opportunities for oil, gas, and potash mining companies to develop their headquarters, including large corporations like:
These industries rely heavily on trucking companies to import materials, and export goods to other parts of the country while traversing our community as they commute from one location to the next.
How Does Large-Truck Traffic Affect the Community?
The abundance of large-truck activity in our city places residents in danger each time one of these drivers is negligently operating a semi-truck.
This negligent activity can include the driver:
- Participating in distracted driving or cellphone use
- Surpassing the FMCSA hours of service regulations
- Lacking medical fitness for duty approval
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Operating a semi-truck without proper training or credentials
- Carrying overloaded or unsafely loaded cargo
Proving negligence in these cases requires an experienced attorney’s representation. At the Caruso Law Offices, our only legal focus is truck accident injury and wrongful death cases. Our success in this single legal field allows us to protect our communities from large corporations, their insurance providers, and legal teams, who can be intimidating or worse, reject their claims outright. Do not be bullied by a government entity or Fortune 500 company. If you have been injured in a truck accident that involves their employees, we want to hear your story today, so we can provide the legal help you need to face them in court.
Carlsbad, NM: More than Mineral Extraction
In addition to our economic reliance on the mineral extraction and trucking industries, Carlsbad, NM has beautiful sites for residents and tourists to enjoy throughout the year.
Our most famous tourist sites include:
These picturesque opportunities provide the perfect escape for families, hikers, joggers, and outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy on vacation, or as a day trip activity. Although these destinations may seem far from the bustling extraction confines, drivers must still share the roads with truckers contributing to our New Mexico commerce.
If you have been involved in an accident with a large truck, we can help you pursue damages, and hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries.
Preparing Compelling Claims: Truck Accident Injury and Wrongful Death
At the Caruso Law Offices, PC our dedicated truck accident attorneys and staff in Carlsbad, NM provide focused representation that allows our injured clients to concentrate on healing. We will take the lead in pursing the driver or company who is responsible for the physical, emotional, and financial harm you are experiencing.
The avenues of recovery can include pursuing the truck’s:
- Operating company
- Third party maintenance contractors
- Loading company or affiliate
Our law firm will expand our claim compilation to include each person or entity that had a hand in the negligent act that led to our client’s injuries. We will not retreat or compromise. Our client’s health, well-being, and financial recovery are our only concerns.
Contact Our Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Carlsbad, NM Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been involved in a truck accident and suffered property damage, injury, or have lost a loved one in the crash, contact our dedicated attorneys in Carlsbad, NM today at (505) 369-1495 for help. You do not have to suffer from your injury or sudden loss. Our accomplished truck accident attorneys are standing by to help you understand your rights, and how we can successfully pursue the party that caused your anguish today. Call us now for a free no-obligation consultation.
Directions to Caruso Law Offices, PC Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Carlsbad, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 4 h 41 min
Total Est. Distance: 296 miles
- Follow US Hwy 285 N to Relief Route in Chaves County
- Head north on N Canal St towards W Stevens St
- Continue onto W Pierce St/US Hwy 285 N
- Continue to follow US Hwy 285 N
- Turn left onto Relief Route
- Follow US-285 N/US Hwy 285 N and I-40 W to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Continue onto US-70 Truck E
- Turn left to merge onto US-285 N/US Hwy 285 N towards Vaughn
- Turn left to merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to your destination in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
- Turn right
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 337-3138
We are located at:
Caruso Law Offices, PC
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States